2013 Chrysler 300 near Toronto
Posted on January 8, 2021
What's Special about the 2013 Chrysler 300
- Only vehicle in its class with available heated and cooled dual cup holders
- Only vehicle in its class with an available 360-degree heated steering wheel
- Chrysler 300 has the most advanced all-wheel drive system available in its class
- Largest touch-screen radio in its class
- Class-exclusive all-wheel-drive system featuring active transfer case with front axle disconnect
- Best-in-Class standard V6 horsepower
- Best-in-Class rear-seat leg room
- Largest panoramic dual-pane sunroof available in its class
2013 Chrysler 300 - What's New
The 2013 Chrysler 300 enters the new model year with massive amounts of power, efficiency and refinement throughout the entire 300 lineup.
The biggest news: every model comes standard with the award-winning 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission (except 300 SRT). Now boasting 300 horsepower, the 300S model brings a young, modern style to the lineup, with the power to back it up.
But it's not all about the power. Chrysler 300s equipped with the 3.6L Pentastar engine return up to 6.4 L/100 km (44 mpg) on the highway, while protecting occupants with over 65 standard safety features. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety named the 2012 Chrysler 300 Top Safety Pick not to mention the 5-Star Safety Rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
Key Updates3.6L Pentastar V6 engine paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission with E-Shift now standard on all models (except 300 SRT)
New available features on 300 Touring include:
- Luxury Nappa leather-faced seating
- Heated front seats
- Illuminated front cupholders
- Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
New Limited Group for 300 Touring includes:
- 18-inch chrome clad wheels
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera
- Power driver and front-passenger seat with four-way lumbar support
- Remote start and security alarm
- Universal garage door opener
Safety Security Features include:
- 5-Star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick- Available rain-sensing wipers system- Ready Alert Braking anticipates emergency braking situations and automatically sets brake pads against rotors to decrease time required for full-brake application
- Available SafetyTec Group includes: Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning System, auto-dimming rearview mirror, signal mirrors with approach lamps, Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection, rain-sensitive automatic wiper system
- Available All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) with front-axle disconnect, AWD automatically engages when one or more of the following occurs: wheel slip is detected, Auto/Stick is engaged, ESC is turned off, windshield wipers are activated, temperature is below 3ºC
- Available ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera - Now Standard on 300S
- Available SmartBeam Headlamps automatically turn high beams on and off to adjust to the presence of other vehicles
- Child seat anchor system (LATCH)
- Electronic Stability Control with Brake Assist and All-Speed Traction Control
- Rain Brake Support applies slight pressure and dries the brake disc when wipers are activated
- Hill Start Assist
- Available Park-Sense® Front and Rear Park Assist System
- Supplemental side-curtain air bags
- Advanced multistage front air bags
- Inflatable knee blocker and front seat air bags
- Sentry Key® antitheft engine immobilizer
- Available Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection System
Build and price your new Chrysler 300 by contacting us today! Our experts are ready to help you find the best price in your area for FREE!
View our current lineup of Chrysler 300 in our inventory, and keep in mind that even if we don't currently have it in stock, we can always get one for you at no extra charge.
Contact us for more information.